Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jesse?!?!?


First of all, I can't believe DeAnna chose Jesse. Shocker! The producers did a great job throwing us all off. Poor Jason. I can't believe she let him get down on his knee! He deserves a good woman. Congrats to Jesse and DeAnna! I hope it's a fairytale ending.

And now for the YouTube video of the day. Surprisingly (or not), it's a song by Mandy Moore. I hope DeAnna never wants to sing this to Jesse. We all loved "Candy" when it came out in junior high, but her sound has really matured. I don't care for much of her stuff, but "Gardenia" really pulls those heartstrings. It's a beautiful song...especially if you have been crying your eyes out for weeks after a break-up and you want to continue to wallow in your sorrows. But if that's the case, maybe you should put on a little Gloria Gaynor instead.

No comments: